Plant Care Pre-Cut Woolmoss Basket Liners 16inch
Woolmoss is produced using high temperature washed raw fleece making it a high performing, economic alternative to moss.
Its uniform consistency makes it ideal for use in high volume flower basket production, increasing efficiency and eliminating waste. Pleasant to handle and guaranteed free of insects, Woolmoss is fully biodegradable and compostable.
• Safe to handle high temperature scoured.
• Totally natural 100% wool blend from certified UK and European sources.
• Moisture retention absorbs several times its own weight of water, reducing risk of drying out and frequency of watering. Excess water is allowed to drain away, thus preventing water-logging and root damage.
• Nutrient source Nitrogen and trace elements and other plant nutrients are slowly released.
• Weather Protection acts as an effective barrier against the wind and helps maintain temperatures in the root zone.
• Shelf life unlike moss, Woolmoss doesn’t dry out or rot.
• Aeration allows air through to the roots, facilitating oxygenation.